- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
Greek Lamb Stew
Recipe images are representative only. 285 Views
- Place the lamb and onion in casserole. Cover, place on glass turntable and cook on LOW MICROWAVE for 10 mins.
- Split the chilli along its length leaving the top intact, – this adds flavour to the stew without too much heat. Stir the chilli, garlic, rosemary, wine and tomatoes into the lamb.
- Cover, place casserole on metal tray and cook COMBINATION: CONVECTION 160°CandWARM MICROWAVE for 1 hr stirring halfway.
- Stir in the black olives and linguine and continue to cook on COMBINATION: CONVECTION 160ºCandWARM MICROWAVE for a further 15 mins or until the linguine is cooked.
- Remove the chilli and rosemary, and discard. Stir in feta cheese and serve.
1hr 25 mins
3 litre (6pt) large casserole with lid
glass turntable and metal tray
- 700g (1 ½ lb) lamb fillet, cut into chunks
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 red chilli
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 300ml (½ pt) white wine
- 400g (14oz) can chopped tomatoes
- 45ml (3tbsp) sliced black olives
- 100g (4oz) linguine, broken into small pieces
- 150g (5oz) feta cheese
- 15g (½oz) fresh mint