- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
Creamy Cheese, Potato and Broccoli Bake
Recipe images are representative only. 174 Views
1. Cut potatoes in half (or quarters if large). Place in a bowl with 90 ml (6 tbsp) of water. Cover, place on glass turntable and cook on HIGH power for 8-10 mins.
2. Add the broccoli to the potatoes and cook for a further 4-6 mins on HIGH power or until tender.
3. Mix together ½ the cheese and the cream.
4. Arrange the potato and broccoli in a heatproof dish in a single layer, pour the cream mixture over them and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
5. Cook on HIGH power for 2-3 mins. until cheese melts.
large bowl and shallow oval dish
- 675 g (1.5 lb) new potatoes
- 225 g (8 oz) broccoli florets
- 150 ml (¼ pt) soured cream
- 75 g (3 oz) Gruye?re cheese, grated seasoning