- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
Recipe images are representative only. 135 Views
1. Place the oil and onion in a large bowl. Cover and cook on HIGH power for 3 mins. or until the onion is softened.
2. Add the okra and pepper and cook on HIGH power for 3 mins. or until softened.
3. Stir in the curry paste, tomatoes and the water. Cover and cook on HIGH power for 5 mins. or until boiling.
4. Add the cod and cook on HIGH power for 3 mins. Stir in the prawns and cook on HIGH power for a further 2 mins. or until the Fish is cooked.
3 litre (6 pt) casserole dish
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 175 g (6 oz) okra, topped and tailed
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Balti curry paste
- 400 g (14 oz) can chopped tomatoes
- 75 ml (5 tbsp) water
- 350 g (12 oz) cod fillet, cubed
- 12 large king prawns, cooked