- Jo Pratt Competition!
- My Account
Recipe images are representative only. 511 Views
- Put the chocolate pieces into a large heatproof jug or bowl cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 1 min.
- Pour 200mls of the cream in to a bowl together with the caster sugar and coffee and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 1 min 30secs.
- Pour the hot cream mixture in to the chocolate and mix well until combined.
- Pour the cappuccino mixture into your Le Creuset® mugs and put in the fridge for 2 hours or over night, until it has set.
- Top with whipped cream and mixed berries.