- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
Recipe images are representative only. 311 Views
- Half the peppers or slice the tops off the peppers and put to one side. Remove the seeds and rinse.
- Place the oil, garlic and pine nuts into in a large microwave proof dish and stir together. Cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 2 mins.
- Add rice and hot stock. Cover and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 12 mins.
- Allow to cool slightly and then stir in the spring onions, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, gorgonzola, parsley and basil. Season well.
- Spoon the stuffing into the peppers and arrange them closely together in the ovenproof glass dish.
- Cook on CONVECTION 200ºC + GRILL 2 + LOW MICROWAVE for 10 mins.
- Place tops back on peppers and cook on CONVECTION 200ºC + GRILL 2 + LOW MICROWAVE for a further 5 mins.
Oven proof glass dish
Wire shelf in lower position
- 3 red and 3 yellow peppers. (Halved or tops cut off)
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 150g long grain rice
- 450ml hot vegetable stock
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced thinly
- 50g (2oz) pine nuts
- 100g (4oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g (4oz) mozzarella, diced
- 100g (4oz) gorgonzola or any blue cheese, diced
- Handful each of parsley and basil, finely shredded