- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
Recipe images are representative only. 237 Views
1. Preheat oven on CONVECTION 180°C.
2. Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs a little at a time beating well after each addition.
3. Fold in half the flour, using a metal spoon, then fold in the remaining flour and vanilla essence.
4. Fill the paper cases two thirds full with mixture.
5. Place bun tins on shelves and cook on CONVECTION 180°C for 15 mins. or until cooked.
Variation: Queen Cakes: Add 75g (3oz) sultanas in with the flour and cook as above.
Starters & Snacks
2 x 12 hole bun tins 32cm x 24cm (12½“x 9½“) and 24 paper cake cases
enamel shelf in lower position and wire shelf in upper position
- 175g (6oz) butter or margarine
- 175g (6oz) caster sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 175g (6oz) self-raising flour
- 5ml (1tsp) vanilla essence