- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
Pizza Alle Cipole
Recipe images are representative only. 249 Views
1. In a large bowl combine the flour, yeast and salt.
2. Add the oil and gradually add enough warm water until you have a soft dough.
3. Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 10 mins. Roll out to a 25cm (10″) circle and place on baking sheet.. Cover, and prove until the dough has doubled in size in a warm place or on CONVECTION 40°C.
4. Place the onion and garlic in a bowl on base of oven and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 3 mins.
5. Add the tomatoes, olives, capers and olive oil. Cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 5 mins.
6. Preheat oven on CONVECTION 230°C.
7. Spread the topping over the dough and sprinkle with remaining .
8. Place on shelf and cook on CONVECTION 230°C for 15-20 mins.
baking sheet, greased
wire shelf in lower position
- 250g (9oz) strong Bread flour
- 5ml (1tsp) sachet dried yeast
- 3 ml (½tsp) salt
- 10ml (2tsp) olive oil
- 150ml (¼ pt) warm water
- 1 red onion, cut into rings
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400g (14oz) tomatoes on the vine
- 12 pitted black olives
- 16 capers
- 30ml (2tbsp) olive oil
- 5ml (1tsp) chilli flakes
- 5ml (1tsp) mixed herbs
- 12 basil leaves
- 150g (5oz) mozzarella, grated
- other toppings to try are: salami, mozzarella and black olives; beef tomatoes, mozzarella and pesto; mozzarella, yellow pepper and mushroom; anchovy, black olives, capers and mozzarella.