- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
Spicy Lamb Tagine
Recipe images are representative only. 472 Views
- Put spices into bowl and mix well.
- Add lamb and evenly coat with spices.
- Place oil, onions and garlic in casserole. Place on glass turntable and cook on HIGH MICROWAVE for 5 mins.
- Add lamb mixture and mix thoroughly. Stir in remaining and cover.
- Place on metal tray and cook on COMBINATION: CONVECTION 160°C and WARM MICROWAVE for 1-1 ¼ hours or until tender, stir halfway.
1hr 30 mins
3 litre (6 pt) large casserole with lid
glass turntable and metal tray
- 10ml (¾tbsp) ground ginger
- 3ml (½tsp) coarsely ground black pepper
- 8ml (1½tsp) ground cinnamon
- 10ml (¾tbsp) turmeric
- 15 ml (1tbsp) paprika
- 3ml (½tsp) chilli powder/flakes
- 800g (1lb12oz) cubed boneless lamb
- 30ml (2tbsp) oil
- 300g (11oz) onions, chopped
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 3ml (½tsp) salt
- 150g (5oz) sliced carrots
- 150g (5oz) ready to eat dried apricots, chopped
- 40g (1½oz) sultanas or seedless raisins
- 65g (2½oz) toasted flaked almonds
- 10ml (2 tsp) honey
- 150 ml (¼ pint) tomato juice
- 400g (14oz) can chopped tomatoes
- 300ml (½pint) vegetable stock