- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
Baked Stuffed Butternut Squash
Recipe images are representative only. 553 Views
- Place the courgette, pepper, onion and tomatoes on glass dish and drizzle with 15ml (1 tbsp) oil. Place dish on wire shelf and cook on CONVECTION 220ºC + GRILL 2 + SIMMER MICROWAVE for 10mins. Add pine nuts, stir and cook for a further 5mins on CONVECTION 220ºC + GRILL 2 + SIMMER MICROWAVE. Place roasted vegetables in a shallow dish and wash glass dish for use later.
- Scoop out the seeds from the squash and score the surface of each half.
- Mix together the garlic, 30ml (2tbsp) oil and chilli.
- Brush the garlic mixture over the flesh. Place the halved squash flesh side up on the glass dish and place on the wire shelf. Cook on CONVECTION 200ºC + LOW MICROWAVE for 20-30 mins or until tender.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, parsley and cheese.
- Place the roasted vegetables in the squash halves and cover with the breadcrumb mixture. Place on the metal tray in the lower shelf position and cook on CONVECTION 220ºC + GRILL 2 for 6-7 mins.
glass dish on wire shelf in lower position then metal tray in lower position.
- 45ml (3tbsp) olive oil
- Courgette cut into 2cm chunks
- Red pepper cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 small red onions cut into thin wedges
- 200g (7oz) cherry tomatoes, pierced
- 50g (2oz) pine nuts
- 2 small butternut squash cut in half
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 fresh chilli
- 100g (4oz) vegetarian cheese
- 30ml (2 tbsp) breadcrumbs
- 15ml (1 tbsp), chopped parsely