- Jo Pratt Competition!
- My Account
Pear and Hazelnut Loaf
Recipe images are representative only. 1983 Views
- Put all the ingredients in the pan in the order listed above with the exception of the dispenser ingredients.
- Place all other ingredients in the dispenser or keep them in a little bowl to add when it beeps.
- Set the bread maker to MENU 3 (4hrs) or BASIC RAISIN BAKE PROGRAM, Large size.
- Remove the loaf and allow to cool.
Note: Add pears and hazelnuts on raisin beep. Delicious served with a wedge of Stilton.
* Add these ingredients to the dispenser or on the raisin beep