- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
Mini Diamond and Pearl Cakes
Recipe images are representative only. 227 Views
- Preheat oven on CONVECTION 180°C
- Put paper cases in the cake tins.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Gradually add the eggs beating well after each addition then add the vanilla essence.
- Fold in the flour and the white chocolate chips.
- Fill the paper cases two thirds full with mixture.
- Bake on CONVECTION 180°C for10- 15 minutes. Cook until golden and firm to touch.
- Sieve the icing sugar into a bowl. Gradually add the water until a spreadable paste is achieved. Use to decorate half the cakes white and then add the blue food colouring for the remaining cakes. Decorate with Union Jacks and pearls.
2 x 12 hole mini cake tins
Wire shelf upper position, enamel tray lower position, 24 paper cake cases.
- 175g butter
- 175g caster sugar
- 3 medium eggs beaten
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 175g self-raising flour
- 75g White chocolate chunks
- 200g icing sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- Blue food colouring
- Decorations of your choice