- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
Apricot and Walnut Loaf
Recipe images are representative only. 465 Views
1. Put all the ingredients in the pan in the order listed above with the exception of the apricots and walnuts
2. Place the apricots and walnuts in the dispenser or keep them in a little bowl to add when the breadmaker beeps.
3. Set the bread maker to MENU 3 (4hrs) or BASIC RAISIN BAKE PROGRAM, Large size.
4. Remove the loaf and allow to cool.
Tip: Ideal for cream cheese and walnut sandwiches.