- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
- Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH recognises the importance of your privacy. All information that you provide to us will be retained and disclosed only in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Sign up – visitors to Panasonic UK’s “The Ideas Kitchen” site are given the opportunity to sign up. The benefits of signing up will be to receive notification from Panasonic informing you of the launch of the new The Ideas Kitchen community site as well as to inform you about new product launches, new technologies, competitions or offers that you might find interesting.
- In addition to the details you supply when registering, Panasonic may collect information about your tastes and preferences based on your use of the site. The collection of information may include the analysis of website traffic and purchasing behaviour. Panasonic may compile aggregate statistics about the services and may share them with reputable third parties. To measure and analyse visitor information related to this website and compile the statistics, Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH uses Google Analytics. For that purpose, on the basis of your IP Address, Internet traffic data and data on your browser type and PC are collected, among other things. We will not use the data to identify you personally. On this website, Cookies are also used in this context. A Cookie is a small piece of information that is stored on your computer in the form of a file. We will not use the data obtained via Cookies to identify you personally. You have options with regards to Cookies. By changing the settings of your browser, you may opt to accept Cookies, to be informed when a Cookie is being placed on your PC, or to reject all Cookies. Please consult the help utilities included within your browser. If you choose to reject Cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of this website. If you would like to receive more information on Google analytics and the kind of information that it collects and processes, we refer you to the Google Analytics website.
- Panasonic will not pass on your personal details to any third party or company, except those that we use to perform statistical analysis, manage communications or act on our behalf.
- Panasonic reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with all applicable laws and lawful requests by the appropriate authorities in order to operate its systems properly or for its own protection, or that of its other users.
Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH
Registered No. BR015033