- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
Terms & Conditions
The Ideas Kitchen – Terms and Conditions
The following are terms and conditions of use of Panasonic UK’s “The Ideas Kitchen” website www.theideaskitchen.co.uk and your continuous use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
Unless specified to the contrary, the contents of this website and pages are protected by copyright and no part of them may be reproduced in any form or used in any other way except with Panasonic’s prior written permission or in accordance with the next term set out below.
You may print off or download the visible text on the site for personal non commercial purposes including but not limited to the structure, overall style and source code.
Whilst every care is taken with the information provided in the www.theideaskitchen.co.uk website, Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions. Design, specifications and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
The Ideas Kitchen Community Rules
The following is a list of guidelines that must be followed when using the “The Ideas Kitchen” website. This site is open to a wide audience and in order to protect the whole The Ideas Kitchen community this set of guidelines must be followed.
Any content that breaks these rules will be removed without warning. This could also result in the person responsible for posting the content being barred from using the site.
Please treat other members of the community with respect. Remember that the meaning of words can be distorted in an electronic message – something you intend as a joke can be misconstrued as offensive.
The following are NOT permitted:
- Abusive, threatening, or defamatory content, rude, insulting to any person, or anything that incites hatred against any social or ethnic group
- Offensive content such as sexually explicit or indecent comments, obscenities, and profanities
- Images which contain any nudity or have the potential to cause offence
- Potentially libellous or defamatory content, or anything that is submitted in potential breach of copyright
- Content that could be in contempt of court
- Content that condones or promotes illegal activities
- Spamming (i.e. the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times)
- Giving out or requesting personal details (such as your phone number, password or address) or arranging real-life meetings
- Advertising or campaigning for a religious, political or charitable cause
- Messages not written in the English language
- Providing links to other sites whose content would break any of the above rules
The site administrators reserve the right to use their discretion when reviewing material and may remove any material they feel is not in keeping with the character and spirit of the site. Their decision is final.
The Ideas Kitchen community membership Terms and Conditions
Membership to the community is free and applicable for Panasonic Microwave Owners and residents of UK and Irish postal addresses only.
The Ideas Kitchen is the property of Panasonic U.K, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate The Ideas Kitchen scheme without any reason; and (b) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel The Ideas Kitchen membership, or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of The Ideas Kitchen scheme. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, (ii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
The Ideas Kitchen scheme is only for personal and consumer use. The Ideas Kitchen credit cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.