- How To Video Series
- Ideas Kitchen Easter Egg hunt!
- My Account
Using the raisin nut dispenser
This month Janet shows you how to use the raisin nut dispenser on your Panasonic bread maker.
Liked our video? Why not try out our spicy fruit loaf recipe for yourself below.
- Place ingredients into the bread pan in the order listed above.
- Select the Basic Bake Raisin 4 hour, medium size, then light or medium crust colour
*SD257/SD255 – place dried fruit in nut dispenser
*SD256/SD254 – add dried fruit on raisin beep
- 1 tsp of yeast
- 400g (14oz) strong white flour
- 2 tsp of sugar
- 75g (3oz) of butter
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of mixed spice
- 2 medium eggs
- 110 ml water
- 110 ml milk
- 150g (5oz) mixed dried fruit*